Argan – Enterprise Meetings Platform
Argan is an enterprise conferences platform, with audio, video, and display screen sharing. It will probably have infinite assembly rooms and immediate messaging (chat) inside the assembly. It’s primarily based on mediasoup and it makes use of getUserMedia beneath.
The direct hyperlink to the dwell preview is https://argan.honeyside.it.
With a purpose to be a part of the assembly, you’ll have to specify a reputation and an electronic mail. These may be random and you don’t must confirm the e-mail. Nonetheless the e-mail can be used to drag a profile image from Gravatar.
Argan requires a non-public server or cloud occasion with (at the very least) 2GB of RAM.
We offer a totally automated set up script that works on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 22.10, 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS that may prevent quite a lot of time and an enormous headache!
Welcome to the Honeyside expertise! You’ll be able to entry the complete Argan documentation online. We’re right here for you, even earlier than buy!
- E mail: [email protected]
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
Newest information and updates:
- Regulate the Honeyside website for month-to-month growth plan updates.
- Assist us on Patreon to get precedence updates on our growth plan, Github repo entry and voting energy on new options.
- Comply with us on LinkedIn
- Comply with us right here on Envato!
Argan is a small, however fairly highly effective script. Here’s a record of its capabilities:
- Assist for infinite conferences on the identical time.
- In-assembly actual-time messaging chat room.
- Materials UI v5 (MUI) person interface.
- Random assembly key generator with dashed english phrases.
- “Be a part of the assembly” type with inputs and settings.
- Grid assembly format (UI Matrix).
- Pinned assembly format with aspect grid (UI Pinned).
- Video cowl / include button.
- Display screen sharing functionality.
- Assembly drawer with present / disguise controls for every peer.
- Cellular Safari help for iOS (each iPhone and iPad).
- Cellular Chrome help for Android.
- Gravatar profile photos.
Framework and Libraries
Argan is a React / Redux app, with a Node.js backend. It additionally depends closely on Socket.IO and mediasoup WebRTC. Mediasoup is extra secure than commonplace WebRTC and doesn’t require a STUN / TURN server.
1.0.1 - December twentieth, 2022 - enhanced documentation - minor bug fixing 1.0.0 - December sixteenth, 2022 - first model