A easy and environment friendly radio participant with historical past assist which is able to play ShoutCast and IceCast streams. It may be used as fastened width & centered participant, as a full width participant or as footer & sticky participant. It’s a devoted add-on for WPBakery Page Builder
IF YOU NEED THE STANDARD WORDPRESS PLUGIN FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : https://codecanyon.net/item/clever-html5-radio-player-with-history-shoutcast-and-icecast-wordpress-plugin/23950259
Methods to set up – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ybont6CYo
Methods to use the add-on – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t7FxZ6kbm4
Shoutcast & Icecast Help
It helps Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream needs to be MP3 kind. It can additionally play AAC streams however solely on browsers which assist AAC
Solely Radio Stream Wanted
Simply add the radio stream and the participant will get the present enjoying tune and artist photograph.
The radio participant can be utilized in web sites that are responsive.
Full Width Choice
The radio participant width can cowl the complete width of the guardian div.
It’s appropriate with IOS and Android working methods.
The participant will show the photograph of the present enjoying singer, whether it is current within the database.
Over 35 parameters from the place you’ll be able to customise the participant, having the chance to combine it in any design.
Parameter to set the radio participant in sticky model.
It can mechanically get the historical past for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it can generate the historical past because the radio performs.
Present/Conceal Historical past
Parameter to load the participant with historical past or with out historical past.
A number of Situations
You may insert a number of radio gamers in your web site or on the identical web page (most 2 on the identical web page). Just one may be set as ‘sticky’.
Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
1. The autoplay won’t work as a result of IOS/Android disables autoplay function and it could possibly’t be managed from JS
2. Quantity controllers won’t work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to regulate the quantity with bodily buttons of the cell gadget.
3. ShoutCast model under 2.0 doesn’t perform on iOS 11. Please replace ShoutCast server to no less than v2.0
4. Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 don’t perform on iOS 11. Older variations (2.3.3 KH11) and customary Icecast 2.4.1 do perform appropriately. Please replace IceCast server to newest model.
Notice for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
1. Beginning with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay won’t work as a result of Apple & Google disabled autoplay function and it could possibly’t be managed from JS.
2. Chrome not accepts combined requests. Please test this hyperlink: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have got a HTTPS web site you’ll want to make use of a HTTPS radio hyperlink.
radio, audio, mp3, html5, wpbakery, wordpress, participant, playlist, WPBakery, historical past, cell, streaming, sticky, plugin, shoutcast, icecast
Should you want extra info don’t hesitate to contact us at HERE. We’ll attempt to reply you as shortly as potential.
Take pleasure in!
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
***Model 2.3.1 Launch Date: Could 07, 2022 - updates for 2022 ***Model 2.3 Launch Date: September 19, 2021 - new parameter added 'The MSCP PRO json Api URL ( OPTIONAL )' which can be utilized if you wish to show the tune cowl picture from MSCP PRO radio server - new non-obligatory 'Non-obligatory Shoutcast Sid' added. In case you are utilizing a ShoutCast stream and on the ShoutCast server you run a number of radio streams, you'll be able to set the 'sid' quantity in order that the historical past shall be displayed appropriately. ***Model 2.2 Launch Date: April 21, 2021 - code enhancements for now enjoying studying file ***Model 2.1 Launch Date: February 12, 2021 - changed musicbrainz api with audiodb api ***Model 2.0 Launch Date: January 14, 2021 - moved html5 audio tag contained in the script so that it'll not be affected by the wrong utilization of mediaelement library ***Model 1.2 Launch Date: December 05, 2020 - historical past file enhancements ***Model 1.1 Launch Date: November 27, 2020 - new parameters added 'Path to the artist photographs/album covers folder' ***Model 1.0 Launch Date: July 28, 2020