Flutter App Music Player With Admin Panel – Flutter 2.0 (Version 2.1) (01-09-2021)
Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and IOS.
- Login & Register Screen.
- Share Music.
- Explore latest Music and new releases.
- Profile settings of your app.
- Discover: Lean back and discover new tracks with Shuffle Mode,Get personalized recommendations and discover music with Flow .
- Favourites: Add the tracks you love to your music collection in a single tap with Favourites.
- Playlists: Create playlists for parties, workouts, on the way to work, or whatever mood you’re in
- Artist: Play songs, stream albums and hits from all of your favourite artists.
- Genre: Organise and discover incredible music by genre.
- Offline Access: Take your collection offline, everywhere you go.
- Liked: Display all your liked sound tracks.
- Favorites: Display all your favorited sound tracks.
- Recently Played: Display all your Recently sound tracks which you played.
- Downloads: Display all your downloaded sounds and musics.
- Shared: Display all your last shared sounds and links.
- Top Albums: Play and display all kind of albums in your app filtered by top visits.
- Notifications: Display last activities and notification from your frinds and users.
- Stripe Payment: To purchase package and get Unlimited Downloads
Download DEMO APK: Click Here
Demo Apk Test User:
Username: [email protected]
Demo Admin panel:
Documentation : Click Here
CHECK OUT MY OTHER APPS: KMITSolution Portfolio
version : 1.1 ( Date : 14 October ,2020)
* Fixed –
All System libraries’ version are updated and code is now compatible with latest system environment.( No need to update this code if you already updated you all libraries version.)
version : 1.2 ( Date : 14 July,2021)
* Updated –
Flutter version is updated to version 2.0 in flutter code ( No need to update this code if you have already updated you flutter version.)
version : 2.1 ( Date : 1 September ,2021)
* Updated –
Pixel overriding issue is fixed in application.