Glipshot – Easy YouTube stream multiviewer
Glipshot is a easy YouTube livestreaming multiviewer which
lets you watch a number of YouTube Livestreams to 1 single web page. With this
script, you may be the one who’s offering this web site!
Glipshot requires a Supabase, GitHub and Vercel account to setup and deploy the
Supabase: Free account has a database restrict of 500MB
(Sufficient for this software)
Vercel: Free account model “Passion” restrict of three initiatives (Sufficient
for this software)
All steps for this are defined within the documentation.
With the code comes documentation that describes each essential step that wants
to be taken into consideration. This documentation can be tailored and improved over
time. However in fact I’m at all times accessible for assist. Simply write me an electronic mail at
and I’ll usually reply inside 24 hours.
- Trendy and easy consumer interface.
- Add limitless streams to the web page.
- Change the grid format of the streams.
- Choose one stream to look at it in a much bigger format.
- Reorder the streams as you want per drag & drop.
- Full assist for Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox & Extra.
- Full cell assist.
- Admin panel to simply add/replace/delete streams.
Framework and Libraries
Glipshot makes use of SvelteKit as its major Framework and Supabase as a backend. For
the design it makes use of the most recent model of TailwindCSS.