Ready to use Crypto Currency Web Wallet – React JS
Ready to use Crypto Currency Web Wallet is a Crypto currency wallet based webapp, in which you create your wallet, add/customise currency, do transactions, view
balance & charts and much more. It comes with a slick design and modern look, all the necessary screens to
build a crypto wallet based webapp.
With easily customizable options, you could make the app look as per your taste and requirement in just a few steps.
This system uses single technology to give the best possible experience.
- React JS
Ready to use Features
- Welcome: A slick welcome screen to kick off your crypto web app
- Authentication: Have your users authenticated with a few steps
- Wallet: Create/Get wallet from mnemonic
- Dashboard: View Revenue charts, currency balance and total portfolio balance
- Portfolio: Detail of your portfolio currency
- Wallets: Customizable time charts, balances and transactions of currency
- Restore Wallet: Restore your wallet from mnemonic words
- History: Transactions of all currency
- Security Backup: Backup your mnemonic words
- Settings: Restore wallet, Change theme and currency
- Account Support: Inquiry for your query related to wallet
- Currency conversion: Change Fiat currnecy to your desired currencies
- Built with React JS 17.0.2
- Well-crafted components
- Easy to customise
- Includes basic redux-toolkit setup
- Sign Up
- Add Currency
- Change Currency
- Restore Wallet
- Security Backup
- Account Support
What you get in package
- Source Code in React JS
- Project Documentation
- V1.0 3rd July 2021
- First Version
V2.0 1st July 2022
- Made template working in real
NodeJS Version >=12.19.0 and <=14.18.1
This web app uses backend services like Tatum, Moralis and Coingecko. You’ll be able to use them free of charge for
For ‘livenet’, Tatum and Moralis are chargeable services as per requirements.
The webapp doesn’t include those charges. You’ll require to buy those services separately.
You don’t need to host your own nodes for different currencies. We are using Services like Tatum & Moralis,
so you don’t
need to worry about backend servers.
Supported Coins: BTC, LTC, ETH, BSC, MATIC
Supported Tokens: ERC20, BEP20, MATIC
We use Coingecko for Chart, Market change rate and Price information.
We use Tatum for Balance and Transfers.
We use Tatum for Bitcoin & Litecoin.
We use Moralis for all other Coins & Tokens.