SBurK iOS is the iOS version of the SBurK school bus tracker system.
SBurK iOS consists of
- The source code for two iOS apps for parents and bus drivers
SBurK iOS does not contain the back end code. You need to get the backend from SBurK item on Code Canyon
Please make sure that you have accounts for
What if I have an issue?
I completely support this item and will reply within 24 hours if you have any issues with SBurK iOS. You can just send a message via my CodeCanyon profile page and I will get back to you right away.
Version 1.4 24 Apr 22
Check the demo here https://youtu.be/9nfRloCL4lM
- The driver app now can provide the bus location while the app in background
- The driver can navigate using the Apple Maps in addition to Google Maps.
- The parent can charge his wallet using the in-app purchase Apple system. The school account must be on the pay-as-you-go plan in this case.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.3 18 Mar 22
- Firebase OTP for authenticating drivers and parents. Note that, the check against the driver or the parent existence in the system is done with both Laravel and Google OAuth for best security practice.
- Add Google maps navigation option in the driver app for real-time traffic updates.
- When a driver checks in/out a student, the respective icon status change color so that it can be easy for the driver to click the right icon.
- The translation and RTL for both apps is revisited
- Admob integration to both apps. The Ads visibility is controlled from the settings in the super admin panel, i.e., the super admin can disable the Ads from the apps from his panel. Toggle satellite view and normal map view in both parent and driver apps.
- The parents now have a wallet system. Every parent can charge his wallet to pay for using the system. The wallet balance will be deducted when the pay-as-you-go plan is renewed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.2 21 July 20
- The parent now can mark any child as absent or not from the settings page in the parent app. This setting is per child.
- The driver can see all children in a list, sectioned by parents’ names, and in this list, any absent child is marked.
- The driver can check-in or check-out a child from the driver app. After check-in or check-out any child, a notification is sent to his parent.
Version 1.1 6/3/2020
RTL support added to the apps.
Version 1.0 3/3/2020 – First Release