Straightforward to make use of net primarily based double entry accounting software program with invoicing, inventory administration, payables and receivables written in PHP – MySQL
- Chart of Accounts (Teams and Ledgers), Import from CSV/Export to XLS
- Dynamic Entry Varieties (Receipt, Fee, Contra, Journal, and many others)
- Ledger account reconciliation
- Tag entries
- Inventory Administration
- Reviews embrace Stability Sheet, Revenue and Loss Assertion, Trial
- Stability and Ledger Assertion, Reconciliation Report, and many others
- Obtain Reviews in PDF format
- Person authentication and roles
- Person motion logs
- Full help for MySQL database transactions to keep up knowledge integrity
- Help for a number of accounts
Vital Details about software’s Database Construction
The default construction of The Accountant Advance is predicated on two databases.
First, the SQLite3 Database which handles the admin part for the software program i.e. the customers, teams, permissions, accounts which might be created for every new fiscal 12 months/firm, it’s MySQL database settings and the final/predominant setting for the applying.
However the MySQL database handles the primary options of the applying, that’s the accounting/guide holding/Chart of Account(COA), entries, advance search, reviews, account settings, and many others.
Vital Be aware: Create New accounts in new Databases. don’t use similar DB for various accounts.
Username/E mail: [email protected]
Information for updating to newest model
Backup earlier accountant advance and extract downloaded accountant advance to your server.
Now copy /software/config/database.sqlite from backup to /accountant_downloaded/software/config.
Now copy /software/config/config.php from backup to /accountant_downloaded/software/config.
Now copy /belongings/uploads from backup to /accountant_downloaded/belongings/
Now open /software/config/database.sqlite in any Sqlite DB viewer and run:
UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '<the newest model right here>';
Replace to Model 1.0.0
1. Actual-time synchronization in Ledger Entry when deciding on from Chart of Account drop down up to date when including new new account in chart of account, 2. Fastened Date Vary bug and print as pdf/csv points in Reviews(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and many others), 3. Some Main Bug Fixes relating to stock administration, UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '1.0.0';
Replace to Model 1.1.0
1. Fastened Date Vary bug and export to pdf points in all Reviews(Balancesheet, Revenue & Loss, and many others)... UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '1.1.0';
Replace to Model 1.1.0
1. Export to xls bug fastened, 2. Different Bug fixes UPDATE `of_settings` SET `model` = '1.1.2';