Be aware: This isn’t a standalone software. It is a plugin for RISE CRM. It’s a must to set up the RISE – Ultimate Project Manager & CRM to make use of this plugin.
It is a plugin for RISE CRM that permits you to combine with a single Zoom account which can be utilized by permitted crew members/shoppers to create/handle Zoom conferences.
- Schedule conferences with all/particular crew members and/or all/particular consumer contacts.
- Give entry permission to non-admin crew members to handle conferences.
- Sync your conferences along with your Zoom account.
- Filter conferences simply.
- Notification to recipients on add/edit conferences.
Please ship an e mail from Support web page for any points, questions or recommendations. To avoid wasting time and get fast suggestions, please don’t ask for help in feedback part.
Model 1.1 – 05 Might, 2022
[Added] Added notification settings. [Added] Added e mail template settings. [Updated] Moved assembly handle permission of consumer to Settings > Entry Permission > Roles. Please observe should you're upgrading from earlier model (1.0), you will must assign this handle permission once more from this setting. [Updated] Moved Zoom integration settings to Settings > App Settings > Integration > Zoom tab. [Updated] Moved consumer entry permission settings to Settings > Shopper portal > Shopper permissions.
Model 1.0 – 02 November, 2021